The Agilent N1921A sensors are the first to provide internal zero and calibration, by integrating a DC reference source and switching circuits into the power sensor. This feature eliminates the multiple connections associated with using an external calibration source, thus minimizing connector wear, test-time and measurement uncertainty.
HP/Agilent N1921A Features
* Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
* -35 dBm to +20 dBm wide dynamic range for peak power measurements
* Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction data stored in EEPROM
* Precision Type-N connector as standard
* Sensor cable fixed to sensor. Available cable lengths are 1.5m (5ft), 3m (10ft) and 10m (31ft)