The Agilent 10780F Remote Receiver with fiber-optic pickup provides maximum layout flexibility for Agilent laser interferometer positioning systems. Remote pickup capabilities allow mounting of the heat-dissipating receiver electronics away from measurement areas, resulting in high measurement stability, accuracy, and repeatability.
One receiver is used for each measurement axis (including wavelength tracker). Configured with Agilent electronics, laser heads, and optics, the Agilent 10780F receiver lets you tailor a precise positioning system for your exact application requirements.
* Agilent 10780F Remote Receiver
* Typical Power Requirements: +15 volts at 136 mA
* Maximum Sensitivity: 2.2 uW (with 2 m cable, becomes 5.0 uW with a 10 m fiber cable)
* Heat Dissipation: 0.0 W for remote sensor
* 2.0 W typical for receiver
* Output Signal: Differential square wave at Doppler-shifted split frequency (100kHz to 6.0 Mhz)
* Fiber-optic Cable Length: 2 m standard, 10 m maximum recommended
* Alignment Tolerances: Roll: +/- 3 degrees
* Pitch: +/- 1 degree
* Yaw: +/- 1 degree
* Agilent 10780F is self-aligning when mounted to the Agilent 10715A, Agilent 10716A, Agilent 10717A, Agilent 10719A, Agilent 10721A, Agilent 10735A, Agilent 10736A, Agilent 10737L, and Agilent 10737R
* Weight: 126 g (4.5 oz)
* 26 g (0.9 oz) for remote sensor with 2m cable
* Fiber-optic cable gives flexibility in mounting position
* Simple installation with self-alignment feature
* Remote pickups eliminate thermal effects of receiver electronics
* Up to 10 meter cable length
* Usable with a variety of optical components and electronics
* Easy Access
* The fiber-optic cable used to attach the remote sensor to the receiver
* electronics allows design flexibility and easy access to the receiver gain adjustment.
* The Agilent 10780F is self-aligning when mounted to selected Agilent sensors and interferometers: the 10715A, 10716A, 10717A, 10719A, 10721A, 10735A, 10736A, 10737L and 10737R.